About Cork & More Wedding Cakes
All of our cakes are custom-designed to suit the style and design for your wedding. You can choose a cake from our wedding album, or bring us a picture of one you like and we can work together to create your dream cake.
Our cakes are delicious, and you can guarantee your wedding cake will be remembered by your guests, for its exceptional flavor and beautiful design. Our custom-decorated cakes are prepared with the same attention to detail and quality that our customers have come to expect.
Our cakes are baked fresh to-order, using only the highest-quality ingredients: top-of-the-line imported Swiss chocolates and preserves, fresh whole eggs, Grade AA butter, pure whipping cream, and fresh fruit and we can accommodate most allergies or other dietary restrictions (e.g., gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy).
Due to the popularity of our cakes, we limit the number of cakes we produce each weekend
. Early reservations will assure your cake reservation. Your wedding cake date is booked upon receipt of your paid 25% deposit. The balance is due two weeks prior to your wedding.
We can discuss almost all details for your wedding during a one-on-one cake tasting. It is always best to finalize details early so you can concentrate on other wedding details.
Cakes may be cancelled up to one month prior to the scheduled date. There is $50.000 cancellation fee. Any cakes canceled within one month of the wedding may not be fully refunded.
Call us today to schedule a cake tasting with one of our amazing bakers. We will sit down with you one-on-one and discuss your dream wedding cake. We only schedule cake tasting between 2:00 & 5:30 in the afternoon, 7 days a week. Walk-in’s are not recommended, but we typically only need 24 hours notice.
Things to bring with you:
- Photos of cakes you have in mind. Whether from our website or another outside source.
- Color schemes for your wedding, or theme.
- Highest guest count. We can adjust the size of your cake and the price up to two weeks before the wedding.
- Ceremony & Reception time details. We prefer to deliver cakes one hour before your ceremony begins.
- A check or cash is required for all payments, your date is not guaranteed until a deposit of 25% is received. We will require a credit card to hold on your account at the time of booking, but ALL payments must be made with cash or check.
What is included in the cost of the cake:
- A personalized wedding cake design made with buttercream.
- A detailed one-on-one complimentary cake tasting to determine the flavors right for you.
- Our commitment to guarantee you the wedding cake of your dreams.
- Fresh flowers; Flowers must be provided by a florist, we can give you a referral if needed.
- Ribbon; Ribbons on cakes are an additional $15.00. We highly suggest you buy the ribbon yourself to ensure it will match the other colors in your wedding, there is no additional charge if you provide the ribbon.
- Pearls or Gems are $10.00 and up.
- Carrot Cake is an extra $10.00 a layer.
- Icing the wedding cake in Chocolate Ganache, Fondant, or Cream Cheese Frosting is an additional 20%.
- Cake base are $20.00 to rent and must be returned within a week after the wedding by the bride or groom.
- Handmade fondant decoration or edible flowers are additional, and the price is based on quantity needed and style.
- Delivery fees apply to all cakes. In South Lake Tahoe delivery is $35.00, Heavenly Lakeview Lodge is $65.00, please call us for delivery outside of South Lake Tahoe.